Aplaceformetoexpressmyfeelingsince

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Hypocrite

Salam & Hi.

I'm really need some good listeners that can lend me your ears, lends me your shoulders right now. I'm totally down. Its really a shocking news for me. I'm sad but what can I do? People changed. People is different. People have their own hidden plans. 

Dear AZ, I'm totally lost. I don't know what are my mistakes to you. Maybe I do something without I noticed and that may hurt your feelings. But, please don't stab me in my back. I do really want you to tell me the truth. Don't afraid with me. I am not a MONSTER. I am just normal person. 

Dear SK, I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for my mistakes. It is KARMA right? What you give, you'll get back. And now, I'm hurting as well. 

I cried. I thought. I forgot everything. I cant do anything. I want my family. I want my mom. That's all I need right now. 

I may forgive you but I cannot forget what you did to me. Being nice to me just in front of me and then you criticized me when I'm not with you. You are really great dear AZ. If you read this, you know who you are. I do not know if you know about my blog, but if you do, I am really hope you will read this. Thank you for being such a hypocrite friend of mine. Thank you so much.

Till then. Wassalam and Good Bye.

No comments: